- Welcome to The ABCs of D&O Insurance
- Downloadable Course Material
- ABCs of D&O Insurance - Course Objectives
- Introduction to D&O Insurance
- What is D&O Insurance?
- The legal landscape for Directors & Officers
- Why is D&O Insurance important?
- What are the duties of Directors & Officers?
- Duty to Manage
- Fiduciary Duty
- Duty of Care
- D&O Insurance and indemnification
- Components of indemnification
- The indemnification process
- Managing an Indemnity and insurance program
- Introduction to D&O policies
- The Structure of a D&O Insurance Policy: SIde A, Side B and Side C
- How much D&O insurance coverage is required?
- D&O Insurance premium and deductible
- Insurance policy retention or deductible?
- Activity: Side A, B and C
- D&O insurance policy length
- Selecting a D&O insurer
- Public Company vs Private Company & Securities Claims
- Securities Claim: Kerr vs. Danier Leather Inc.
- Introduction to D&O insurance claims
- What is a Claim under a D&O policy?
- What is a Wrongful Act under a D&O policy?
- What is a loss under a D&O policy?
- Understanding Policy Reporting Requirements on a D&O Insurance policy
- Claims-Made & Reported Policies
- Claims Made Policies
- Extended Reported Period in a D&O insurance policy
- D&O potential claim notification
- Reporting a D&O claim to the insurer
- How D&O claims are handled
- What is duty to defend?
- Reimbursement vs Pay on behalf of
- Activity: Interactive Timeline of a D&O Claim
- Course Wrap Up
- Course Survey
- D&O Final Assessment
Learn what you need to know about D&O insurance as a broker, underwriter
Expand your knowledge by watching 5 minute videos
Stand out in interviews by rounding out your knowledge
Obtain a certificate of completion to add to your resume
How does the ITC guarantee work?
If you are not satisfied with a course for any reason (content, course delivery etc.), simply contact ITC at email@example.com to request a full refund within 30 days after the date you purchased our course or a subscription. The only requirement we ask is for you to provide a reason for the refund. We ask for an explanation to improve our courses. We rely on your feedback to exceed the expectations of every student.
Does the guarantee apply to all courses and memberships?
Yes! The guarantee applies to all courses and memberships.
Is my certificate of completion still valid after I get my refund?
If you request a refund, your certificate and your account will no longer be valid.